Monday, April 28, 2014




Hello friends :) I would just like to say… I LOVE THIS SEASON. Spring has consisted of lots of ice cream eating, bike rides, and  porch swinging. It has been such refreshing, inspiring time. I love the change of a season because with it comes a fresh start. I am also very inspired by the earth lately. Lol like I love it. I've bought a few plants that I just love to water and lately I like to walk barefoot in the grass. I don't know, I just want to be a hippie I guess. In all seriousness though, I would just encourage anyone reading this to embrace these days we have. Be fully present in the sweet moments of life. Stop and smell the flowers (they smell good y'all.)


           




(I apologize for these photos being blurry, but technology is not my friend )

Stay rad. 
Love,

Aleah Eileen. 





Blog Archive