Tuesday, March 25, 2014

In Love.

Kinfolk Magazine.
I felt it absolutely necessary to write about Kinfolk Magazine here on my blog. I received my very first issue in the mail last week, and I can't tell you how excited I was to see it arrive. The photography as well as the stories that fill the crisp pages of the magazine are very inspiring. The magazine is simple, and beautiful, but is filled with so much inspiration and words of wisdom. This particular issue talked about what makes a home - I was happy to read about lovely houses of different people from all over the world and how that make their space special. Little details, material items that carry great significance, food, and of most importance - people. These things make up our homes, our lives, our memories: they are near to our hearts. I could go on, but instead.. go pick up a copy of this magazine and read it while drinking coffee and sitting in the warmth of the sun. You won't regret it.

Blog Archive