Tuesday, February 4, 2014

These Winter Days



I have to admit, I'm not too fond of winter weather. Especially come February when the snow and cold seem like they might last all year. These says I'm dreaming of warmer weather. I feel, like that one quote out there, that life will start all over again when the sun shines and the air is warm. I can't tell you how excited I am to get outside and take photos. I am learning a lot about photography and I would love to be able to shoot more. For now though, these indoor shots will have to do. 

Today has been a beautiful snow day. Waking up at ten, coffee flowing all day, staying in my pjs for the longest time, layering up in a comfy sweater, a little bit of playing in the snow ... And ice cream by the fire. So good. 

Love, Aleah Eileen




Blog Archive