Thursday, December 19, 2013

Refresh.


Today is my first day of Christmas break. I can't tell ya how happy I am to be home. There's also a part of me that is sad to be away from Lawrence and my wonderful college friends. However, I plan to really enjoy this break. Mostly by doing nothing. That's just what I need. A chance to refresh. Eat healthy, workout, visit just a few good friends, laugh with my family. And plan. I have so much that I would love to accomplish next year, so many ideas and plans, especially related to photography. I am so excited to pursue it all. But first, I'm writing it all down in my new Moleskins journals. Writing is really important, I believe, but it doesn't happen often anymore. It's good to take my thoughts to paper instead of typing into my iPhone. I will keep these journals close to me this next year. It's going to be an adventure. 

Love,
Aleah Eileen

Blog Archive