Monday, December 9, 2013

Nineteen.


I'm nineteen. Woah. I feel older, and that is really fun. This morning I spent time with God in prayer and my mind was going crazy, thinking about everything I have been so blessed with this year. Seriously, new friendships that feel so genuine. Opportunities and such at school, my friends, and a new church that I feel right at home at. Also I don't know if I have said this before, but I really love Lawrence, KS. Cutest place on earth and I'm glad to call it a second home. I can't tell you how excited I am for nineteen. It feels so good and right. I believe this year will be the best ever, filled with adventure and love and growth. Good people around me, challenges, and hopefully just a lot of fun :) I truly want to grow as a person and focus on others, not myself this year. I have a few more goals in mind for 19 and I can't wait to fully pursue them. This post is a shout out to God. Thank you for all my blessings and  may I use them to glorify you. Also, how magical is snow? I might have felt a little like Taylor Swift in that dress, spinning around on the quiet street as glittery snow fell down around me. 


 A few more photos from my bday weekend with the best roomies ever.  If you read this, I love you x 100.

Aleah Eileen. 

Blog Archive