Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Year


 Last year was very exciting and wonderful for me. Some of the most significant memories of the year were graduating from high school, traveling out of the country for the very first time, moving to Lawrence, KS (which I love!), and taking on my first semester of college at the University of Kansas. I've made new friends, found an amazing church home, made so many great memories, and most importantly I discovered my love for photography. And now I get to say Happy 2014! If I really sit down and think about it, I am blessed beyond measure. The Lord is so good to me and I do not deserve the beautiful life I have been given. This year, if I have one resolution, it is to live intentionally and show gratitude in all things. This means being intentional in what I say and what I do. I want to be more thankful for what I have and for the people around me rather than seeking more and more. Another resolution for 2014 would be to be selfless. Life is not about me, duh. 

Dress: Free People // Sweater: Urban Outfitters 
However, I have so many plans and dreams for this new year and I am so excited to pursue them! Heres to the new year :) 

Love,
Aleah Eileen 






















Blog Archive