Saturday, November 9, 2013

Happy, Free, Confused, and Lonely in the Best Way.


                                


Friday November 8, 2013.  I so can't believe that it is already November. Time is truly passing so quickly. These days have been really fun for me and I have been so blessed these last few months. I read a quote a while ago that says "Wherever you are, be all there." I really want to take that to heart. I want to stay off my phone (instagram lolz) and talk to people! I want to go outside and just be, without doing anything specific. Just take it all in, enjoy the beauty around me. Sometimes it's hard because my phone is an immediate reaction.  But life is so much more than technology, phones and texting and computers and things. This quote has also made me realize that I look forward to the future a little too much and I sometimes forget to enjoy where I'm at. I wanna live in the moment, right here and now. And my right here and now is pretty great :)


    And how cute is Hannah?! She rocks and I'm so glad we are friends. God is really cool like that, bringing people together and stuff.  So, live in the moment y'all...

Love,
Aleah Eileen 


Blog Archive