Monday, October 28, 2013

Inspiration (More!)

Hey there! I decided to continue on the inspiration train and post an inspiration board I just put together, made up of a few images from Tumblr + Pinterest. I really love scrolling through those websites. So many pretty images, and of course they make me want to jump right up and go do everything. It's kind of a problem..




I love both of the quotes. "You get in life what you have the courage to ask for." This totally makes me confident to pursue all of my goals and dreams. And the quote about Autumn? It's such a lovely bunch of words and perfectly describes this season. The other two images are all about Kinfolk's new cookbook, The Kinfolk Table. I had a chance to check this book out in person and I almost teared up. Everything about it is pure magic. And I really cannot wait to try the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies pictured above.

(source: second and third picture via kinfolkmag.com, others via Pinterest) 

Have a lovely week! 

-Aleah Eileen 

Blog Archive