Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Home.









Hi friends! I had a long weekend these past few days, Friday- Tuesday. School was out for fall break, and I had a really good time spent at home. I baked lots of yummy cookies. I love spending time in a quiet kitchen, making a mess and ending up with delicious cookies. I got to visit my favorite little kids and babysit Saturday night. We had so much fun, I fed them a little too much candy, and they definitley did not get to bed on time. We read "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs", played outside in the cool October air, and watched a movie. I miss them a lot! I did a lot of lounging around the house and it was very nice. Me and mom went to my favorite grocery store and they had the cutest pumpkins and flowers! I saw a few different friends which was so great, and I just really enjoyed being at home (and sleeping in my own bed). I am already looking forward to coming home for Thanksgiving. You really learn to appreciate people and things when you are no longer with them. Like family! Anyways, I have a feeling school is going to be make me really busy, but I am so looking forward to making a lot of fun memories this month. And hopefully I will have time to go out and take pictures! Have a good week.

Love,
Aleah Eileen 

Blog Archive