Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Golden.





I remember so clearly the long, hot days of August. The endless days I was sure weren't going anywhere. Then, a glimpse of cooler weather appeared and gave me hope. Suddenly Autumn was here, bringing 70 degree days and colorful leaves. Life gets a little easier in the fall. I feel so much wonder and joy when I look around at the beauty of a million orange and yellow leaves falling down off the trees. This is truly the best season and I want it to last forever. I picked up the prettiest red leaf off the ground yesterday to keep a part of fall with me. I assume, like time, it won't last forever.  October is two days from over, which makes me a little sad. But I've fully appreciated it's beauty and I won't soon forget this amazing month. Life is too good, sometimes. I am certainly very lucky. For this time in my life, for the friendships I have, my family, the things that God is placing in my life and not yet revealing. Ahh, I love it! 





Love,
Aleah Eileen 

Blog Archive