Saturday, September 14, 2013

HEY!


Hey! Today is Saturday and I'm blogging from.... MY BED! As in my super comfy, queen sized bed at home. And it's really nice let me tell ya. I'm home for the weekend and enjoying time with my family. First I would like to announce that I recently got a new camera lens. I couldn't be more excited about it. Also I would just like to express my joy over the 70 degree weather. Yesterday I wore a sweater! A sweater, you guys. Ahhh! So, life is busy and I have a lot of homework/things going on. I'm so happy to be home for now though. I'm going to try and disconnect from the internet world this weekend and just live and be happy without all of that craziness that is so distracting. I want to focus on what truly matters. Life is so good right now and I'm so thankful for that. 

Love,
Aleah Eileen 


Blog Archive