Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dreaming Big.


Here's to dreaming big. That's what I'm doing! I attended a study abroad information session yesterday and learned all how to go about applying for study abroad. I talked to a guy here at KU all the way from Australia and he told me all about how amazing it is. I decided that my best option would be to do an internship in Sydney which is an 8 week summer program (instead of studying abroad which is a full semester). I am beyond excited! I really hope to go two summers from now in 2015. It would be the coolest thing to ever happen, and I totally believe I can achieve this dream. I would be interning for a company in the coolest place in the world, or so I've heard. There are also opportunities to travel to New Zealand, which is a three hour flight away. I almost cried at the info session yesterday dreaming about this trip. So, thats all. It won't be for a while, but I can't wait to someday post pictures and updates of my Australian adventures!
Love,
Aleah Eileen 

Blog Archive