Thursday, August 1, 2013

Some Days


Hi! This picture was taken yesterday by a friend of mine I had a coffee date with. We were antique shopping and I just really loved this pretty red door! It was a fun time and Wednesday was a good day. Some days life is really good. And sometimes it's really confusing, and I wonder if I am doing things right. Or wrong. And I wonder if I have too much free time on my hands, or if I should be doing more. Or maybe doing less. Then I start wondering if I am living well.. if I am a good person. If I am reflecting God's glory... at all. And then I worry..... Some days are just hard like that, you know? I trust in God and his amazing grace. So I know that ultimately He loves me, so much. Which is crazy to think! But I feel like I could be doing a lot better at bringing Him glory. And just life in general.  I guess all these feelings are normal, right? Ok. Cool. Thanks for reading. And, happy August first!

Love,
Aleah Eileen 

Blog Archive