Monday, August 19, 2013

Just A Few Things!


Hello : ) Okay so... a few days ago I got word that I was admitted into KU's school of Design! I am SO excited. That means I will be studying photography. I cannot wait!! I am so excited to learn more about photography and for me photos to improve. Speaking of pictures... I bought the A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book. It is so cute and full of really great tips on taking photos as well as inspiration. 


I've already used some of the ideas from the book and it has been so fun. I love the tiny details of life, captured by a camera. And it will be so cool, 20 years from now, to look back through a zillion photos and remembered all of the little, beautiful things. In other news... have you tried Espresso? It's SO yummy and it makes me feel fancy! Haha



Love,
Aleah Eileen 

Blog Archive