Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hello Lawrence!

That's right! Friday I moved into my dorm at KU. I officially live in Lawrence, Kansas. I am so excited to be here and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me over these next few months. I really hope to grow in my faith in the Lord and be challenged to advance His kingdom. And to be an encouragement to everyone around me. One of my biggest goals is to focus on my health. I plan to eat as healthy as possible, which won't be super easy being a college student. However, it is possible and I am determined to make it happen. Also, since I love riding my bike, I definitely will stay active and exercise as much as possible. I am very excited to find a new church home and get connected there! Other goals of mine include improving my photography, making new friends/ growing in relationships, and  reading/learning/being more curious. With that, I also want to write more. I really enjoy writing, but I don't do a whole lot of it outside of blogging. So, I want to take more time to sit down and write! I plan to blog all of my college adventures, including how I stick to eating (mostly) healthy, bike rides, fun places around Lawrence, my outfits!,  and more, so stay tuned :) Also, I put together a bucket list for my first semester of college. So, here it is! 





It's no secret that fall is THE BEST SEASON EVER. So what better time than to move to a new city and start a new adventure! I will definitely post photos soon!
Love,
Aleah Eileen 

Blog Archive