Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hey Saturday!


Saturday mornings are meant to be spent in coffee shops, right? At least, that's what I believe! I had a coffee date with my friend Courtney Saturday morning and we went to Wichita's newest coffee shop, The Reverie. I love this place a whole lot. And that is mostly because it is bicycle themed. But also, their coffee is very good and the staff is super great. What could be better?

I really do love hanging out, drinking coffee, and talking about life with friends. It's weird to think that in less than a month, I will be going to college and moving away from home! I'm making sure I hangout with all my good friends, like Courtney, before college when everything will change. It's a little sad though, knowing these are pretty much the final days of seeing everyone. I had such a great day though! After coffee, we antique shopped, then headed over to the Bicycle Exchange. Oh my goodness, this store is the coolest. It has been around since the 70's. They have the cutest bikes EVER. I fell in love. And it was definitley very hard to leave. But I have a bike picked out in the store, and someday it will be mine :) 


 We also took LOTS of pictures. It was tooo fun. How was your weekend?!

Love,
Aleah Eileen 






Blog Archive