Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hello There!


Hello there :) I haven't posted too much lately besides pictures (which, I am taking a lot of everyday!). There will be an outfit post coming soon (Saturday!), however. I have been pretty busy lately and this weekend is only going to get crazier. Friday night = birthday dinner for a friend, Saturday = lots of graduation parties, like all day! Sunday will be a nice day to relax, and my sister is in town from college! So, yesterday I went to Rockstar Boxer Vintage. This place is the coolest if you are looking for vintage clothes. They also have a few other items as well, like old records and such. 

I headed downtown to check out a library book. This downtown library branch is three stories and filled with so many books. It is a fun place to walk around in. Also.. the new She and Him album came out on Tuesday!!!! It is quite lovely. Zooey Deschanel rocks (but duh we all knew that.)


While I was downtown, I even had a chance to stop by Mead's Corner, my favorite local coffee shop. Downtown is looking lovelier and lovelier with this wonderful spring weather.


So, my goal for the rest of this weekend is to live well. This especially means staying off of the internet, which I have been on a little too much lately. I need to live in the moment a little more! Check back Saturday for an outfit post! In the meantime, you can follow me on Instagram here. Thanks for reading! 
Love, 
Aleah Eileen 

Blog Archive