Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello, Adventure


Lately I have been craving adventure. I see so many inspiring photos of nature and such, and I want so much to be a part of that.I want to live more simply, I want to love the beauty of this world, the outdoors, the small moments. Today was the perfect day for adventure. I got to hang with my cute friend Amanda. We decided on a bike ride, although the temperature was slowly dropping and the wind was picking up. Riding bikes down the road, alongside cars was quite fun. I think some of the cars were annoyed, but we didn't care. We found a cool spot to stop and explore, and of course snap some photos. 



Polaroid cameras are the coolest. Ever. We had a lot of fun taking pictures. Photography is magical, you guys! Next we biked back home in the freezing coldness. And then, kinda ironically, went out for ice cream. Mmmmm. Such a lovely evening. 


Love,
Aleah Eileen 

Blog Archive