Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Fun

Hello friends :)  It's Friday!! Funnest day of the week, am I right? Well actually my favorite days are Wednesday and Sunday.  Friday definitley comes next, though. Since it's the weekend, I thought I would post a few links.

This picture comes from here. I think this speaks so much about my life. It's all about the adventure for me, these days. But seriously, I love traveling! I want to do it all the time. And I love meeting new people. The city that comes to mind when I see these words is Nashville,Tennessee. I went there last summer with my best friend and we had the time of our lives. We are hoping to go back in August because we didn't have too many days to explore. What we did see, however, was absolutely beautiful. 


Sadly, I didn't take too many pictures. Trust me, it will be a different story this year!! Nashville, I love you. Do you guys feel the same way, though? Excitement at the thought of the airport, an airplane flying off to somewhere new. Or packing up your car for a roadtrip (I love old maps but would totally use a gps cause I get lost too easily!). A town you have never been to get lost in. Ahh, love it! 

Something else that has me super excited these days- photography. I have been loving my new Cannon. I am still learning but I think I am improving! I can't wait to buy a new lens and photoshop. I am getting serious, you guys! This is a picture of my 1970s film camera. I haven't used up all the film yet so I haven't even seen the results yet, but I am sure they will be lovely. And of course, I talked about polaroid cameras in my last post, which I absolutely love. MAGIC. 


And bikes. Bikes are always lovely. Here is the source for this pic. You can follow me on pinterest here to see more bikes and other inspiring pics. 

And now for some musical inspiration. CLICK HERE to listen to "Daydreaming" off Paramore's latest album. It explains my life. 

Have a great weekend everyone!! 
Love, Aleah Eileen 


Blog Archive