Monday, May 27, 2013

Crafting

Memorial Day has been very lazy for me. I did nothing all morning, even though I had a pretty big to do list. My room did get clean, though, so that's good! I went to the mall and did a little shopping, but not too much is open and the weather is not too pretty. So, what to do? A craft, duh!


I bought some wrapping paper from Target- I'm really into pretty floral prints lately. I simply wrapped the board of a picture frame in the paper, painted "be lovely!" on it, and waited a little bit for the paint to dry. 


Once it dryed, I framed it. There you have it, new wall decor in ten mintues. The exciting thing is that there is so much paper left over so I can change the saying at any time! 


I hope everyone has a lovely start to their week.
 Love,
Aleah Eileen 

Blog Archive