Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What I'm Listening Tuesday

Hi! I hope you understand the title. What I am listening To Tuesday. Yes? Cool. Okay, today is April 9th. I have been waiting for this day for a LONG time. Today, the new Paramore album was released! I love this band a whole, whole lot. They are the coolest people I've never met. Seriously. I've watched tons of interviews and videos of them on Youtube. So I know they are cool. Also, their music is my favorite out of all the music I listen to. Hayley William's (lead singer) is so hardcore and her voice is incredibly amazing. She also has red hair so thats awesome. I love all the band members though. The cool thing is that they love Jesus. So, I really encourage you to listen to their new albums. You won't regret it!
 My favorite tracks are #3 and #6. They are really catchy/poppy/super really good. This album will be on repeat in my car for the next year.

Blog Archive