Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Off to California!



That's right everybody. Today is the day I leave for California and I couldn't be more STOKED. I love traveling. I love staying in hotels. I don't love flying exactly, but I do love airports. I love visiting unique coffee shops, local restaurants, and stores. I love meeting new people. There is so much excitement and adventure in traveling. I have never been to California before so that makes it even more special.

Just for fun, here are a few of the things I am taking with me.


In my suitcase:

-Swimsuit and sunhat

- tan shorts to go with anything

- a few perfect-for-summer dresses

- pink beanie to hide crazy hair from traveling

- 1970s map of California 

- Praktica film camera for capturing photos of the adventure 

 My beach essentials: Floral purple and blue one piece swimsuit and black and white sunhat, both from PacSun 

I can't wait to share even more photos and memories from this adventure. I hope everyone has a lovely week, as I won't be blogging here for a while. In the meantime, please check out my instagram account (aleaheileen) for pictures!                
                                                                 Love, Aleah Eileen 




"I wish they all could be California Girls" 

Blog Archive