Friday, April 26, 2013

Note Box DIY

Hello there! Okay here's the deal: Graduation is less than a month away! Ahh! Of course, I am having a graduation party. Me and my best friends decided to join our parties together for extra fun. So we will each have a table of our own decorated just the way we want to show off pictures and memories and such. I am way excited! I am slowly working on a few projects for my table. The first is this note box which will have paper and a pen for everyone to write me notes.


I used washi tape, paper, and a pen to make the "notes" label, and then I mod podged it to the top of the box. 


I went with an abstract theme for the paint design. I chose to go simple with the colors- light and dark blue. I am aiming for a blue/yellow theme for my table. At first I didn't know exactly what to paint, so I just kind of went for it! I really like how it turned out.





I purchased the box at Michaels craft store. Hopefully this inspired you to make one of your own!

Love, 
Aleah Eileen 





Blog Archive