Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hi Friends :)

Hi there! If you are new to my blog- thank you so much for checking it out! I love this space I have to journal and share my life. I have so many ideas on new blog posts and I can wait to share them. Please feel free to follow me on Instagram! My username is: aleaheileen. Or pinterest. I also have a facebook account, but not a twitter. Also, I have some VERY exciting news. I just recently bought a new, fancy camera :) It is something I have been wanting for a long time. It is my secret dream to become a photographer. Not professionally, but I want to really learn the art of photography. I am SO excited to start shooting pics. I plan on doing so tomorrow and I will be sure to post photos here. I am also taking a trip to California in 8 days. I can't wait to share photos! Again, thanks for reading and check back soon! 
                                           Love, Aleah Eileen 




Blog Archive