Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Style: Dressed in Blue

 Today is Friday! Major yay. When I woke up this morning, my first thought was SWEATS. But, I really believe in dressing up everyday. When you look your best, you feel your best. So I decided to put away the sweats and instead I wore this outfit:


I wore a blue button down with my dark blue jeggings, blue/gray striped socks, and brown boots. For my hair, I kept it simple with my go-to brown and white polka dot headband. Pretty classy, huh?!


This Friday includes 10 hours at work for me. Woahh. Then I plan on doing homework for the rest of the night cause I have SO much. Prom is Saturday though, which is very exciting. And I say that only because of the getting dressed up and pretty part. I will make a post with lots of pictures from that!


I added these lyrics to this photo because I think they are true about my life right now. Eighteen is actually really fun. It is such a beautiful thing to know who you are and be completely confident in that.  Growing up isn't easy and yes there is still a lot more wisdom for me to gain, but right now I'm loving where I am at. 

   Happy Weekend everyone :) 


Blog Archive