Wednesday, April 10, 2013

All This Craziness

Who knew being a senior would be so stressful?! And I can't even complain that much because I am not actually taking high school classes anymore. Lately though, I feel like a lot is happening and there is so much in my life to keep track of and get done. And at the same time I am trying to live each day well. It is hard being so busy. What am I talking about exactly? Planning a graduation party, working on getting a passport, working almost all day everyday (okay not ALL day), trying to make it to the gym everyday to workout, my college class, prom coming up this weekend, ordering pictures and other graduating things, and more that I can't think of at the moment. It may not seem like a lot to you, but I am kinda feeling overwhelmed. I have had a few quiet moments- hanging out outside in the sunshine, drinking coffee alone in my kitchen. But more often lately life has been full speed and busy busy busy.

Today I had some time before work so I took the opportunity to do some spring cleaning! I felt that if I could get all the extra junk out of my room (you know, under the bed, closet, dresser),  then I could feel a little less overwhelmed and more organized!


All the trash fit into one bag which is pretty exciting! 


Also, I find that my planner book REALLY helps. It's pretty, which is the best part. Besides that, I am able to write everything down that needs to get done, and plan which days I will do what. 


The best thing, though, that helps me calm it down in the midst of all the chaos is my morning coffee and devotional time. It is so true that you find ultimate peace/rest in the presence of God. 

Lately I am been trying to prioritize because that is something I struggle with. You know- spending more time doing things I want to do while spending less time doing the more important things I don't really want to do. Hey, I'm trying here. Okay, I hope everyone's day goes wonderfully.

 Love, Aleah Eileen 

Blog Archive