Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Fling

It's the end of March and spring is officially here. Kansas has been crazy, getting really warm and beautiful outside, then hitting us with snow and cold weather the next day. Needless to say, I can't wait for it to get warm and STAY warm. However, it is spring in my mind. Here are some things that are inspiring me for this new season:


I painted my nails a pretty pastel green/blue color. They are keeping me inspired on the cold days. 



I bought a new polka dot dress from Target that I have had my eye on for a while. I have also been wearing that cute hat all week pretty much. Spring definitely = dresses. 



I bought these lovely daisies on Sunday and, of course, put them in a mason jar. We have a few of those lying around.. They instantly make my room/ life a little happier. 

      

Dreaming of: Wearing outfits like the one above (shorts!!). Warmer days, longboarding and (hopefully) learning to do tricks like 360 flips or something. April is three days away and I have already made a to do list for the month! Lately I have been thinking more and more about college. In fact, I just ordered a few things for my dorm including a bedspread! The weird things is, though, college is five months away. I've learned by now that time goes by really fast. August will be here in the blink of an eye. Crazy. I am so excited about college and I am dreaming about all of the fun memories that it will bring. At the same time, the reality of leaving home is setting in and I am kinda sorta just a tiny bit sad to leave. 

But who says these last five months here in Wichita won't be the best ones ever?! I hope everyone has a great week. I also hope that, wherever you are, the weather is warm (cause warm days makes everything easier, I believe). 
                                                                    xo Aleah Eileen 












Blog Archive