Saturday, March 2, 2013

Birthday Adventures.

March 2nd, 2013: My best friend's eighteenth birthday!!!! Birthdays are my favorite. I get absolutely so excited about them. So the day was magical for me, and it wasn't even my birthday. We did lots of fun stuff like going to get tatoos and eating dinner at a pretty quaint little pizza joint. We hung out with all our best friends and laughed and had a wonderful day. I made her a cake from scratch! I turned out pretty good I must say. Baking cake from scratch is not as easy as it might look. However, I'm definitley okay with the results. In other news, my foot is on FIRE.  Happy Birthday Falecia! 


Downtown Wichita at it's finest. 

Birthday adventures collage. Tatoos!!! 


I made this funfetti cake from scratch! Pretty proud of it too :)

Blog Archive