Thursday, March 14, 2013

Adventures in a Fancy Skirt

"Be in love with your life, every minute of it." 
 The days are slowly warming up and the sun is hanging around just a little bit longer in the evenings. Spring is almost here in Kansas and with the beautiful new weather, my heart is smiling a little more.

"I'm stuck inside this endless melody."




The skirt I am wearing came from Modcloth (of course!). It will definitely be my summer outfit staple- I plan to fancy it up for church or out to dinner, then dress it down a little with tshirts and such. It's so pretty! Even better than  this lovely tulle skirt was the simply beauty of the park last night. The sun hit the trees just perfectly, the world was quiet and peaceful back in the woods, and the air was fresh and cool. What a beautiful life this is. Love, 
                                                                  
                                                                 -Aleah Eileen 

Blog Archive