Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday Update

Hi there :) Today is going to be a great day, I can feel it. But what I can't really feel? My hair.... You see, I am all about being spontaneous lately. It so much fun! So last night I was hanging with my best friend, watching tv and just chatting. I told her I really wanted to cut my hair. Like, OFF. I love my curls, don't get me wrong. In fact, just the other day I posted about having a good hair day. My curls were making me so happy that day. I thought about it a lot. Well, okay not really this all happened in a matter of an hour or so. But I decided that since hair grows back, I will have my long, pretty curls again someday. So why not go for it?! And thats what I did.


My friends mom is a hairstylist, so when she got home she took out the scissors and started chopping! I am really surprised at how chill I was through all of it. It really isn't as big of a deal as I thought it was going to be. And guess what? I LOVE MY HAIR! Trying something new is so fun. Everyone should try something new whenever they can. Maybe don't radically change your hairstyle, unless of course you want to (its worth it). But live life in the moment and have fun with it. Be smart, of course, but just don't hold back from doing the things that will excite you or make you happy, even if it scares you.



Have a good Thursday everyone :)    -Aleah


Blog Archive