Saturday, February 16, 2013

Single Ladiezz

This is my Valentines Day post, a few days late. I love this day mostly because it is an excuse to be really cute and crafty. I celebrated the day with a lot of awesome girls by having a singles party. It rocked. Basically, we ate lots of food and watched the movie Valentines Day, which is super good. And YES, I love Taylor Swift in it. And her song Today Was a Fairytale? SO GOOD! Cool. Okay, here are some pics of the coolest party of the year. : )


First off, my Valentines Day outfit. Tights and knee-high socks are really fun, especially when the socks are striped. 


Okay, cutest thing ever. Mason jars make everything better. The drink was a Passion Tea Lemonade from Starbucks. I used a cupcake liner for the lid and poked a straw through!


Singles Party 2013. Enough said. 


Everyone received these as they left! 

Food was the best part of the party. 


And finally, heart garland decorated the walls. Yay! 

Blog Archive