Friday, November 30, 2012

Dresses are my favorite














Fashion is so fun to me. It's always been something I love. Clothes are such an great way to express yourself. I dress up for school most days... it's hard for me to wear sweats and that doesn't usually happen! Lately, I have been really into dresses. In fact, if I only bought dresses for the rest of my life, I would be okay with that. I like dresses because they are simple (one piece of clothing=easy), and also because dresses are girly. I like being girly. My favorite kind of dresses are the ones you can spin all around in. Modcloth.com is where my most favorite dresses have come from. That website is just lovely. Whenever I get bored, I turn to my closet. Pairing up clothes and making new outfits is exciting. I do it kind of lot.. :) Like today after school. Nothing to do? Try on every dress you own. Makes for a messy closet, but it was definitely entertaining. 


Blog Archive